Friday, July 23, 2010

Meh..

Today was a so so day. I had my Kanji portion of my Japanese final. Unfortunately I was so nervous my mind went blank when it came time to the kanji. Seriously I couldn't remember even the simplest thing... even Japanese on the whole became impossible. Can't really do much in times like that. Afterwards I went to see the new Ghibli movie with my friends to sort of cheer me up. It was really cute and a great Japanese exercise because there were no English subtitles. I was proud to say that I recovered from the test and was able to understand most of the movie ^__^

Tomorrow I will try to wake up early, go for a run, gotta go to Akihabara to check out some electronics for dad, and then return the rest of the hiking stuff to Yuko-san. If you look at it, even though I don't have any cultural adventures this weekend, it's still going to be insanely busy. A lot of last minute things to do, and packing is so crucial. I have way too much shit... but I must at least finish the major packing by the weekend. Only one more week left! A mix of 'can't wait to go back home' and 'shit I'm not ready to leave yet'. Oh well... I guess some Japanese events will just have to be left until next time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment