Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nervous... excited... anxious.. omg

So today after class I decided to check out Sunshine CIty and Ice cream City that was in it. I heard that it had 300 different flavors of ice cream... and all different kinds too. I recruited my friends Kelly and Gwen to come with me. I had a simple ice milk flavor, while Gwen had this gewy type ice cream. Kelly had the most interesting... beef tongue. I got to try it, and just as it sounds, it was disgusting... blah. It even had real chunks of meat in it. Other flavors included beer, sake, souchu, octopus, eel, garlic, curry, shark fin, etc. It's like Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean... Ice cream version. Haha it was a lot of fun! Even the place itself was pretty cool. I wish I had my camera on me, but unfortunately I forgot it at home. Or more like I was charging it at home... and do you know why? its because tomorrow is MT. FUJI!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! I'm so nervous!!! Finally I am going to climb to the top of Mt. Fuji. I borrowed the rain/ hiking gear from Yuko-san. We are honestly talking about the whole package. Even a head lamp, which will be convenient because I am climbing it at night. Starting from 8 pm, I will be slowly making my way to the top. Just in time to see the sunrise ^__^ I also plan to send post cards from the top. I'm super nervous... the weather may not be ideal for the hike, but I'm sure it will be fine. I just hope we don't take the wrong path, like all of my guy friends who just climbed this past Friday. Talk about your 'Oh Shit' moment when you end up on the other side of the mountain.

I guess on top of all this worry, I also have two short papers due on Friday, and a Japanese test tomorrow morning. School sucks when you are in a different country and trying to explore. But I did find out that my last final is on the 27th of July, and then I am free as a bird!

Next time I update, I will have hopefully returned from the top of Mt. Fuji safely and with a ton of photos to prove it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment