Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nikko

I feel that every day this past week has been crazy. Always doing something... so exhausting. Today I went to Nikko, which is also named as a World Heritage Sight. It was beautiful and old looking and quite peaceful, but I wouldn't say that Nikko impacted me in any way. There was nothing too WOW factor about it that I was expecting. Many people that went before us were saying that if you could go anywhere, Nikko is a must. I guess I am happy that I went, and it was a different experience, but since it took us 4 hours to get there, and 4 hours back, we didn't see as much. I felt that we were mostly looking for food the entire time, considering how we didn't eat lunch. All day it was just little bits of random shit. I feel a tad unhealthy.

I did get to see the See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil place. It was a lot smaller than I expected. No statue either. The overall vibe was peaceful, and after the scorching heat of the city, the cool breeze that Nikko provided was a nice change. I will upload the photos, and you guys can be the judge. I think I may have been a harsh critic today because I'm just really tired.

Fuji has wiped me out, and I have been so active for the past while that I have no time to rest. I actually don't even have time to rest until I go home. Every day will be filled with something... so crazy. Tomorrow is Disney, Tuesday is farewell party on a cruise in a yukatta (haha get 1/2 off if you wear a yukatta), Wednesday is the Edo Tokyo Museum... and some other museum, Thursday is catch up/ study for finals, and Osaka maybe this weekend to visit my friend Masa. At least the 27th is the last day of finals ^__^ Oh and I have to squeeze in two papers somewhere in that crazy schedule. At least I am seeing everything that I can before I leave. After this week ends, I can cross of so many things on my To do list! Well until tomorrow with the Disney update... peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment